Friday, June 5, 2009

A Little Change Can Be Good

I started blogging about our homeschooling adventures over at HSB (homeschoolblogger.com) after reading a little article about the world of homeschool blogging in an issue of TOS (The Old Schoolhouse Magazine). It’s been a fun outlet for me, as well as a wonderful way to ‘meet’ new friends from all over the world. Since HSB began, newer, bigger, dare-I-say better, blogging platforms have emerged. (I've always used Blogger for my knitting blog) I have loved the community at HSB, but they have not kept up with the flexible features offered elsewhere, so I’m making the move.
I haven't blogged much about the homeschool experience for a while. I've had many a thought that just has never made it into print. That's okay, (no guilt!) but I've been feeling the blogging/writing bug, and, well, I don't need to be going in depth with what my kids are up to in the lifestyle of learning department on a knitting blog!
Things have been in a constant state of flux around here, like usual, I know, but more so again since having a new baby last October. I’m still trying to find my groove (groove, where did you go?) with all things domestic, homeschooling, and blogging about homeschooling. Feel free to join me as I journey...

Enjoy your children today!

Enjoying them,
because of Him-
ali

Labels:



1 Comments:

Anonymous Karen said...

Hi there!!! I have been thinking about you and was surprised to see that you've moved! I have wanted to "make the break" from HSB for some time (I even have a blog at blogger!) but I'm afraid to. Silly, I know. How are you liking it vs HSB?

I'm so sorry for your recent loss! I'll be praying your body and heart heals quickly. {{{hugs}}}

January 11, 2010 at 8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails