Friday, August 21, 2009

Sweet Books for Kids #2

I don't remember when or where I first saw this book or I would say a big thank you for steering me in such an adorable direction.

So many Bunnies is such a sweet book to read before bed, before naps, or just about anytime your little ones would love to see so many bunnies, with so many cute names, getting cozy in so many places.
There is a bunny for every letter of the alphabet, and each one is numbered-
"20 was named Toni,
she slept with her pony."
With 1, 2, or 3 bunnies for each two-page spread, there are plenty of adorable illustrations to delight children and moms alike.
I hope you enjoy this one as much as we do!
Enjoying them,
because of Him,
ali

Labels:



1 Comments:

Blogger Catherine Anne said...

Love the large homeschooling family! I saw you on Familiar Path!

August 24, 2009 at 7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails