Monday, February 15, 2010

Multitude Monday 261-280

261. the beauty that is in our frosty land these days
262. a Friday field trip down "in the city" without a headache despite harsh sun while driving, cold air outside, parking too far from the museum and nearly getting lost in the skyway system, oh, and paying to much to get out of the ramp due to losing the ticket... definite headache material, and yet there was none... it was a good day
263. dry roads on Friday and Saturday while we were out and about and I was behind the wheel
264. overcoming my urge to wimp out and stay home on Saturday
265. meeting the sweetest alpacas
266. our first pair of snow shoes
267. 10 yr old son deciding to make our 2nd pair of snow shoes
268. coughing and wheezing, though not subsiding, is lessening day by day
269. more than 1 day in a row with sunshine!
270. finding a couple coupons I think I'll actually use
271. impromptu steak dinner with husband after kids in bed
272. sparkling peach juice shared with my love
273. another 4 yr old turning 5!! Our sweet and silly little Hope is growing up so fast!
274. children who think my cake decorating is g-r-r-eat! beauty, even cake beauty, truly is in the eye of the beholder...
275. sisters wrapping up things of their own to gift to their sister on her birthday! It touches me that our children always do that!
276. the calendar filling up a bit more as spring approaches
277. my husband who works long hours to provide for us
278. my husband who provides more than just money to pay the bills, but an example of hard-working responsibility
279. my husband who continues to tell me I'm cute
280. my husband who doesn't have anything to prove on Valentine's Day, because I already know that he loves me, every day, even on an off day, I still know it

Thank you, Precious Lord, for the many gifts You have seen fit to give to me, today, and every day. All I have to give back to You is my thanks, and my life, and my love- here they are, they're Yours.

Labels:



6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful list. Happy Birthday as well to your little one!

February 15, 2010 at 10:32 AM  
Anonymous Rachel said...

Thanks for inspiring me to be grateful for the little things! I love your list!

February 15, 2010 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Love #275, great list like always. Just read through your last few posts. Your kids are adorable and loved the post on little Mercy! God bless - Holly

February 15, 2010 at 3:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

meeting the sweetest alpacas! AWESOME!
Your list is great, but it made me want to eat cake. mmm cake.

February 15, 2010 at 8:07 PM  
Blogger The Passionate Housewife said...

What a wonderful list of blessings!

Just checking in and wondering how your family has been since the loss and the storms that were in your life...
Glad to see you are all well.
Blessings!

February 15, 2010 at 9:08 PM  
Blogger Traci said...

Sweet and delicious list Ali!
Love ya :D

February 18, 2010 at 10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails