Monday, February 1, 2010

Multitude Monday 221-240


221. a slow morning, with time in the Word

222. not worrying about the slow start

223. knowing I can catch up

224. knowing it'll be okay if I don't

225. gigantic fresh oranges in a Minnesota winter

226. youngest little soul reaching high on tippy-toes to put his own bowl in the sink

227. sweet little future man, gaining independence in baby steps each day

228. 3 yr old wanting up in my lap, again and again and again, she loves to be near, I love to have her near

229. 4 little girls, all eager to help wash the living room windows, especially the part where they get to climb on the furniture to reach the windows

230. children who love to munch on carrots all afternoon

231. homemade ranch dressing, with homemade buttermilk

232. children excited to get back to home school co-op tomorrow

233. 3, 4, & 7 yr olds having fun with phonics, excited to read and to write

234. reading another of the 50 Famous Stories Retold to an eager young audience

235. reading the Word aloud with a 3 yr old by my side, listening so sweetly

236. 10 yr old creating a pretend copy of the Constitution because he noticed on the calender that this Friday is the anniversary of the Constitution, and deciding we should have a Constitution party. Seriously, a Constitution party?! Sure, why not?!

237. children who'll use anything as an excuse to have a party

238. having a 10 yr old very capable of doing the laundry

239. sisters working together to fold and put away clothes for their big loving family

240. a teenage son who doesn't mind getting "dishpan hands" to get the supper dishes done, well, if he does mind, he doesn't complain one bit, and I'm thankful for that as well

Today was full, and tomorrow is packed. Wednesday is busy, and before I know it, another weekend will be here. There are a few more moments and minutes of daylight each day and I can feel the Spring Fever begin to rise in my veins. I think perhaps some time with a seed catalog and a little garden planning, I just may pull through this long winter yet!

Labels:



3 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

I love #224. Great list today. God bless - Holly

February 1, 2010 at 11:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love this list. It makes me happy.

February 2, 2010 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger April E. said...

Ali,

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm glad my MathScore review was helpful for you, even if it wasn't the "aha" product you're looking for. Your comment spurred me on to create a list of all our math reviews, though. Perhaps you can find that "aha" product on the list.

http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/ElCloud/763099/


Love your new blog, too!

April E.

February 3, 2010 at 7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails