Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Time Is Running Away From Me

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. — Ferris Bueller
Yep, life is always moving fast around here. I'm not really sure what happened to the rest of my summer, and my fall, though I suppose some of it got sucked up into that crazy 2 children in the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit at the same time fiasco that threw our lives into a whole new level of chaos a few weeks back... Yeah, that had something to do with it, but hospitals or no hospitals, life moves fast, and babies grow so fast, and my youngest will be 1 entire year old tomorrow, and I can hardly believe it.

Seriously, 1. Not one week, not one month, not even one fiscal quarter, but 1 entire year, gone by like that. Wow.
He's been such an incredible baby, he blesses us with so many huge wide-open-mouth little guy grins each day.
Man, I love this baby. I mean, this big guy.

Enjoying them,
because of Him-
ali


1 Comments:

Blogger Kristin said...

Happy almost birthday! Sweet pictures...I love little boys! :-)

October 20, 2009 at 1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails