Monday, March 1, 2010

Multitude Monday 291-300

291. children who color so many darling pictures that we don't have enough room on the walls to display them and they need special folders to store the archives...
292. a teenager who volunteered to stay home with a sick toddler (not too sick, but enough to not bring out to play with friends) and insisted I bring the others to our scheduled play date, as they had all worked so hard all week to get their lists checked off, their work all done...
293. seeing my children work so hard all week, with their eyes on a prize they can really push themselves, they did great, my Mother heart beams...
294. morning sunshine making it so much easier to get out of bed each day- I have never been a morning person, having a sleep disorder doesn't help one bit, and neither does a crazy month at my husband's jobs...
295. more birds tweeting each day, the suet rapidly depleting from the feeder
296. thoughts of gardening, I'll grumble in the heat and when the weeds take over, but for now the thoughts of our long winter melting into spring green keep my smiling in anticipation
297. tissue paper flowers
298. sweet toddler grins
299. big brothers enjoying play time with their youngest brother, the contagious laughs spreading through the room like wildfire
300. 8 yr old girl turning 9, last year of single digits, she may be growing up too fast for my heart to comprehend, but I am so thankful for 9 years with my oldest daughter, my mini me, the one who has shown me more about myself than I ever wanted to know, but I needed to know so much...

Labels:



9 Comments:

Blogger Annesta said...

What a sweet list. I enjoy reading all of your gift that you are grateful for...your children and all they mean to you. I can tell you work hard to be the godly example that you are called to be for His glory.
Grace to you
Annesta

March 1, 2010 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Beautiful list!

P.S. you won the 3 doz cookies from my Blog Frog discussion! Email me, okay?

March 1, 2010 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Can definitely relate to #294 and #296. :) Happy Monday!

March 1, 2010 at 1:22 PM  
Blogger MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

the tissue paper flowers are lovely, especially their bright colors.

so much to be thankful for! and your last one there about your daughter being so much like you... well, i guess that is a BIG fear for me if we were to ever have a daughter. oi! i am convicted enough when i see myself in my boys, let alone if it were from a little girl.

but God always knows exactly what we need.

March 1, 2010 at 5:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love those flowers!

March 1, 2010 at 6:40 PM  
Blogger Traci said...

Such sweet flowers!
I can totally relate to the last one. Looking back I didn't like it when I realized there was this mirror constantly in fron of me, but now I am grateful because I can see how I've grown.

Grateful for a friend like you Ali!
~traci xoxo

March 1, 2010 at 8:18 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Love it!

March 1, 2010 at 9:16 PM  
Blogger Jewels said...

I love your blog! I am a homeschooling mother as well, and love your perspective on things!

March 2, 2010 at 3:26 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

The flowers are too cute. This post is awesome. Great things to be thankful for.

Ruth

March 3, 2010 at 12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails