Wednesday, January 13, 2010

It Was Bound to Happen...

It happens every year, sometimes more than once a year. We were doing pretty good, it had been an entire year, but you can only defy the odds so long...

There was vomit, I'm quite certain there will be more (with 9 people, I don't think there has ever been just one to vomit, ever). Bleach is my new best friend. I'm a natural product cleaner fan on the ordinary days, but extraordinary times call for extraordinary measures. I'd call puke in the house extraordinary.

I'll take a house that smells like a pool over a house that smells like puke any day.

This too shall pass, oh please, may it pass quickly!




4 Comments:

Blogger trooppetrie said...

we have a air cleaners and i think they make our house smell like bleach all the time

January 13, 2010 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Praying for your family! I hate being sick.... UGH!

January 13, 2010 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

Oh, what a lovely, lovely blog!! I will be praying for you today. I do have to admit that this post made me laugh out loud, though!

January 13, 2010 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

We've been dealing with this stuff too...last week. It really, really makes you glad for healthier times!! I felt like a prisoner because we just couldn't go anywhere with kids sick! Thankfully, all is improving.

January 14, 2010 at 7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails