Saturday, January 16, 2010

Junk Out 2010 Week 3

Sickness is still in the house. I thought it may have been gone- I was wrong. I still plan to get back to the bottom left quarter of my closet today, the part with the old shoe pile, but it may be some hours from now and I wanted to get a post up yet this morning in case anyone is ready to link up. I'll try to get back and edit this post with news of this week's decluttering sometime this afternoon. Until then, here ya go-










MckLinky Blog Hop

Labels:



2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

This is such a good idea... I have so much to declutter!!

Blessings and hope you are all better soon-
Amanda

January 16, 2010 at 5:10 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

I hope you guys are better soon. I can't stand puking either! Have a good weekend.

January 16, 2010 at 7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails