Friday, January 15, 2010

Meet Duke & Duchess

Oh, my, our lives may have just changed forever.

Some friends had puppies, well, ok, their dog had puppies- husky & yellow lab mix.


The children are smitten, the grown-ups are smitten, except for the slightly tired and crabby issues we're having today after last night's whine-fest. What was up with that? Did they program these dogs to sleep wonderfully on night one, and then never again?

On my agenda-
  • some homemade pizza
  • mixing up a batch of cocoa mix
  • deciding what cookies to bake this afternoon
  • making sure some Math and English gets done around here today
  • hanging some pictures
  • finally taking apart and removing the crib that has taken it upon itself to wear out and literally fall apart, seriously, pieces crashing and spindles rolling across the floor, no, no children were inside when the bottom fell out, but there were a couple underneath goofing off who may have actually caused the bottom to fall out, ehem, since several spindles had fallen out several times, well, that was enough, the old crib has got to go...
  • menu planning and grocery getting
  • diaper buying, Target, here I come!
  • sticking to the list (diapers!) = sticking to the budget
  • bathe kids
  • pop pocorn
  • movie and/or game night
  • plan my weekend
  • sleep, glorious sleep!

What's on your agenda?

Up and coming- Why We Homeschool, Part 1 and a couple favorite recipes, check back next week!



6 Comments:

Blogger Jessica Kramasz said...

The puppies are so cute!!!

January 15, 2010 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger *Jess* said...

they are adorable! I had a husky shepherd mix and miss her very much! I love how they can lay in the snow and act like its 80 degrees outside!

January 15, 2010 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

SOOO DARLING!!! love them!

January 15, 2010 at 2:26 PM  
Blogger Homeschooling6 said...

How cute! My children want a Lab so bad. I would like a Husky. We have no fenced yard.
Thanks for the pics.

January 15, 2010 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger Ash said...

Oh my! Puppies. I love me some puppies. Baby animals are so fun and cute and cuddly.

Some friends of my family got their daughter a puppy for Christmas one year. They asked us to keep it over night Christmas eve and planned to pick it up early Christmas morning. Well, they couldn't get there soon enough for me. That puppy woke me repeatedly through out the night. No fun! Hopefully it doesn't become any ongoing problem for you!

Have a great weekend!

January 15, 2010 at 11:54 PM  
Blogger Jami said...

goodness! I am smitten too!

January 19, 2010 at 11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails